There are several ways to unlock your iPhone and we will walk you through this process very quickly in this topic.
1. AT&T : These are the requirements for your iPhone to be locked, please review.
- A current AT&T customer, or
- A former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account.
- The iPhone was designed for use on the AT&T network.
- All contract obligations, including any term commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied.
- The iPhone has not been reported lost or stolen.
If you have fulfilled all the obligations above, use this Request Form to complete the unlock process online. You can also use the current AT&T iphone to request an instant unlock by dialing 611.
2. Verizon : These are the requirements for your iPhone to be locked, please review.
- Must be a Verizon Wireless customer.
- The iPhone 4S being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless line of service.
- The line of service must be active at least 60 days.
- The line of service must be in good standing for the past 60 days.
- Only one SIM Unlock per line every 10 months.
If all qualifications are met, request a SIM Unlock via: 1-800-711-8300
3. For other Service Providers : please contact their customer service support line.
- Sprint : Live Chat / 888-211-4727
4. Third-Party Unlock Software : if you do not want to make a request to your mobile network provider, you can use online service such as iPhoneUnlockHD to have your iPhone unlocked within 24 hours.
When your iPhone Unlock Request has been approved, your service provider will send an email or direct you to an online page similar to this :
Finally, you can open up iTunes and it will restore your phone to the new unlocked state automatically.
*Please notice iTunes will wipe out all data on your iPhone including apps, media and contacts. Please follow this guide if you do not want to lose your personal files.
Trackback from your site.