So, Solavei, take away the customer compensation plan and what are you ?
A no-hype contract-free Unlimited Text, Talk and Data plan on T-Mobile Nationwide 4G soon-to-be the largest LTE R10 Advanced network, for $49.00 a month – plus no activation fee.
Why You Should Avoid Unethical Multi-level Market Schemes in the first place ?
Economic depression has not gone away and many people suffer because the loss of job, the raise of gas and a steep change in living expenses.
It is also a commonly used reason that malicious multi-level marketing loves to take advantage of so they can lure more people into their operation, simply by demonstrating false promises for a lucrative future and a richer life.
However most of the times it does not give them a solution, instead it multiplies the existing problems onto different other latitudes.
MLM is creepy, shady and vicious to people’s finance.
It is very disheartening to see how these businesses alter the typical corporate pyramid to manipulate its followers.
They convince the members to turn their family and friends into sale leads and get every personal data from each one of them to expand their reach, all under the impression of saving people money and be your own boss.
Sooner or later, many of the followers are brain-washed and only see the cult of the MLM company they are enslaved for. They are motivated for that one day they will be a millionaire or billionaire but too many times too often, the system downright does not work for a majority of us and people are left emptied pocket after several years of wasted effort.
If they cannot make it to success, they are blamed for not trying hard enough or giving up too early.
It is just a matter of time before illegal ponzi scheme like those gets banned by the Gov’t (SEC Shut down $600m MLM ZeekReward).
But then again, the damage has been done - the poor gets poorer and the rich at the top, well, gets richer.
The Online Affiliate Programs and MLM
I have noticed Solavei™ Affiliated Program occasionally has been incorrectly seen as a MLM pyramid scheme practiced by other companies, therefore I’d like to bring forth this topic for discussion in a professional manner.
At the end of the day, we can clear things up to people who are doing research about Solavei and especially for the growth of our team at People Connect People.com.
First off, thank you for reading this article! I’d like to introduce to you a tiny bit about me and how I am my own boss on the Internet.
My name is Paul. I am a blogger and a web developer for several online blogs. More importantly, I’m a father of two little beautiful girls !
Now sometimes people dubbed bloggers like us as online entrepreneurs, but I do prefer the first simple term a lot more. Successful bloggers earn money on the Internet and we can create a decent assets of passive income online. We study, research, consolidate and deliver the solution to the issues that a majority of people need.
The knowledge or advice on our blog is always available for public access. It could be an article about travel, food, technology, music, martial arts, life style, design, sport, the One Ring, lego, Stark, les misérables or any imaginable categories.
We earn money by implementing or promoting related businesses in our topics to expand the scope of the content, which is usually highly relevant. When the information leads to a sale, the service pays us a commission. Just like how TV programs, radio, news or magazines, etc..work.
For example, I have been a long-term member of Amazon Affiliate program on one of my blogs.
The website delivers knowledge of modern pc technology and it promotes computer hardware within the content to enhance the accessibility to the product from the audience viewpoint. I have done a lot of research and spent a lot of time on the website to make sure it provides my readers the most accurate and helpful information that they may not be able to stumble anywhere else. Soon, it starts to generate a lot of organic traffic and it quickly earns me a steady passive income just four months after launch, all on its own.
This passive income comes from Amazon product advertising that I have integrated into the content as a link or as an item store. The seller or manufacturer gives us a special code to track visitors who come to their website through this link and if they make a purchase, we will be credited.
That is how online affiliate program works.
It is not an easy sale as it sounds because the whole process requires a lot of hard work, effort and persistent patience before you can even peek at the result.
Nevertheless, you are the person who will be doing all the works and you have the opportunity to working smart for yourself, be your own boss by not joining the rat-race and creating yourself an online asset.
Now you become an independent (internet) entrepreneur.
Pyramid Business Model
As you probably know it, American corporate has the job ladder to identify roles and duties of people in the chain. There are president, ceo, managers, supervisors and employees, etc… for example.
A shady MLM company would tell us to look at this chain and compare to their practice, assuming the similarity how the food chain works.
But there is an obvious difference.
We don’t often see a CEO of the company walk on the street and jump on people for a job slash money-making opportunity. That is the Human Resource dept’s responsibility to cherry-pick the right candidate.
Perhaps that does not matter when it comes to some MLM. Their hiring practice usually do not care about the person level of experience, capability or skill. Anyone in a MLM would try to recruit almost everybody they stumble upon, with the main intention to explore their list of potential warm market (friends, family,etc..). This is a pyramid model just like any business but it is practiced in an unethical way. It does not concern the victim’s trust.
In a super shady MLM, you are told to look for other people (downlines) to work for you and tell them to sell what the company believe is true and life-saving; but occasionally, it is not.
Uplines make money by having other people work for them or buy stuffs from the company and resell for higher cost. The member takes granted of his or her customers, clients, friends and family by exploring their relationships with others.
Sometimes they don’t even know if what they are offering is good or bad. A lie told too many times become the truth (cult).
The Difference in Solavei Affiliate Program
On the other hand, Solavei™ offer customer a multi-level rewards program which creates some misunderstanding to many people; especially those had bad experience with MLM scheme in the past.
The way the Solavei™ Affiliated Program works shows sign of a multi-level market model (the Trio Pay and Path Pay) but in reality there are many factors that set it apart from the malicious MLMs :
- Solavei™ is built and operated by many reputable leaders who previously came from different large corporations in the U.S such as Walmart, T-Mobile, JPMorgan, AT&T, etc… The last thing they would want to do is putting their own name and reputation at risk by associating with a scam business.
- Legitimate sources such as CNET, Huffingtonpost, Engadget, Yahoo, etc… would definitely not talk about Solavei if it was something bogus.
- The $49.00 Mobile Service relies on T-Mobile 4G backbone therefore its quality is expected to be at the top or second, based on the customer mobile rating scale. It promptly delivers unlimited voice, text and data without surcharges. This means customers know what they are getting, and know how it measures up to other services. It’s not some hyped-up jungle vitamin juice, crappy insurance solutions or make-up kits that MLM usually deceives its clients.
- There is no contract, therefore customers do not take risk for a long-term commitment, they are free to leave if they are not satisfied.
- There is no activation fee. Solavei does not even charge its customer up front to join the service.
- Solavei also offers one of the lowest rates for international calling to over 200 countries.
- Solavei™ Affiliate Program is available exclusively for Solavei™ Mobile Customer only. Perhaps don’t even try to jump on somebody on the street and mug them to pay $49.00 for the service at the same time make them work and earn you a crap load of money. That is supreme b.s! (eg. Cutco, Armway, or Mary Kay on other hand requires you to buy and resell products at an inflated cost. Lot of people went bankrupt because of this.)
- Participated customer is given a referral link that is similar to other online compensation systems such as Clickbank, Amazon, NewEgg, BestBuy, Walmart, Commission Junction, etc..to clearly identify their affiliated role when introducing new person to the service.
- You do get extra bonuses when your customer refer a new person, but it is optional. Also to be fair, the customer does get his or her bonuses as well. If you hate any form of MLM to the gut, you can simply discard the entire market from your customer’s network and only focus to build your own by reaching out to new clients everyday. This similar to being a virtual reseller of for a service and whatnot. The Trio Pay gives you $20 monthly for every 3 customers. If you can introduce 1000 Trios, that would be $20000 a month just by your only own effort. Lot of effort, though.
- You do not aim to “recruit” the customers to work for you. You play the entrepreneur role that blurs the gap between an useful product and the consumers. (Shady MLM always teaches you to recruit a group of downlines and make them work for you. Yikes!)
The Other Side of The Coin
There is always a flip side of what’s good, and it applies to Solavei™ as well. Given even big and old name brand like Google, JCPenny, Target, Microsoft, etc… there are always people who run into issues with them.
It is unavoidable.
If anyone into the business operation, you sure know there are thousands of customers with different personality you have to please everyday. In one event that falls by the wrong mood of the buyer, wrong time and wrong place or wrong product, it could leave a bad mark for the business for a long time.
Let us be frank, be honest and face the challenges :
- The Solavei™ offers mobile network relies on an upgraded nationwide T-Mobile backbone; however just like AT&T, Verizon and Sprint, etc…sometimes the service coverage could be spotty, or have an intermittent issue for some of us. T-Mobile has invested $4 Billions to have a major upgrade to 4G LTE R10 this year, that will make a solid difference.
- The cost is $49.00, which falls into the most affordable range for 4G service. Though I have seen some cheaper offers, then in this case we just have to consider the reputation, the restrictions, the features (text-talk-web) and the benefits (product quality) of the service on the long run.
- Pay full price for the phone you like. There is no initial discount, thus you will have to purchase your own phone at the normal price from other markets such as Amazon. However, we have done some basic math and it shows that you save a lot more money by paying for the phone’s upfront cost.
- Solavei™ requires unlocked phones therefore iPhone users may approach an initial problem when first enrolling in the service. We can guide you on this, please read Steps to Unlock Your iPhone for Solavei.
- Some people or independent team may take advantages of Solavei™ Customer Affiliate Program and makes it feels like a shady MLM scheme with lot of money making promises. That is not the main product Solavei™ delivers and that is not the approach they want to impress the customers.
- For participated customer, this is not a get-rich quick opportunity.
- The Affiliate Program is available at no cost for Solavei customers. However, you can sign up for a social membership only for $149 annually, without applying for the mobile service. This is the only time you have to pay upfront to invest in Solavei™. Not many of us prefer this approach but it is completely normal to invest in a business if you believe you can do it. Imagine without this fee, you will see some bad people tries to offer you a decent mobile plan service, how would that make you think of the service itself?
Lastly in a similar fashion to what we believe, the team PeopleConnectPeople more actively promotes the benefit of the Solavei™ cellphone plan than the compensation plan per se.
We commit to let our customer recognize the values of the service by providing them the right information instead of baiting them into the service by hanging the potential money business carrot on the rope.
It is deceptive and exploitative.
And at the end of the day if a customer decides they want to seriously work with the Affiliate Program, we are here to provide the knowledge, tool and resources for them to start the challenge.
External Link : Gov’t does not create jobs. Entrepreneurs do.
Your Thought ?
Also Read :
Tags: Before you let someone judge Solavei is a Scam How Solavei is not another pyramid scheme ? People begin to stop doubting Solavei is a scam - here is why Pros and Cons of Solavei Multi-level Compensation Plan Solavei Affiliate Program vs. MLM What kind of affiliate MLM model that does not suck ? Try Solavei
Trackback from your site.